We've got Kansas City covered
The Quality Roofing Company has been a leader in commercial roof installation, repair, and maintenance since 1921. From famous landmarks like the Country Club Plaza to community institutions like St. Luke’s Hospital to international businesses like Cerner, Quality Roofing has been a cornerstone in building Kansas City businesses.
We understand that any roof repair demands immediate attention. Every day we have multiple experienced service crews, with fully equipped vehicles, available to meet the needs of our valued customers. Give us a call and we will schedule you right away.
It’s just that easy.
With new roof installations or roof replacements, getting it right the first time is critical. We’ve developed a comprehensive checklist of the questions you should ask any roofing company before you start a project. We believe in complete transparency in our process; surprises are the last thing you want when installing a new roofing system. Whether you select Quality Roofing or another company, make sure you ask the right questions.
A roof is a large investment in your business. The Quality Roofing Maintenance Program can add years to the life of your roof. Ask about one of our popular maintenance programs, customized to your needs, roof type, and budget.
Our experience has taught us that performing semi-annual maintenance checks can identify and correct small issues that may become costly if unattended.
Quality Roofing Maintenance Program
Maintenance programs typically include:
- Fill pitch pans at all roof penetrations
- Caulk rain collars, fasten flue caps, and replace missing flue caps
- Debris removal: Remove trash, leaves and foreign objects from all roof drains, scuppers, gutters and downspouts
- Repair flashings and perimeter edge conditions
- Inspect for storm, wind, or hail damage
- Report conditions in need of repair that are covered by the manufacturer’s guarantee
- Provide owner with a detailed inspection report with photos
With a Quality Roofing Maintenance Program, you’ll have a record of all activity and expenses related to your roof. We make it easy to budget for future roof expenses and to document your investment for future valuations and sales.